The T1 amp deploys the sta510a as output chip in full bridged, non-paralled configuration.This amp is best used with speakers around 8ohm. It can driver 4ohm speakers, but output will be less, around 50W.
This version has a CTR volume potmeter and uses SPIRIT MKP input caps instead of MCAP's.
The board can only take DC powersupply, no AC. Accepted DC range is 24V - 39V. We recommend the Connexelectronic 38V (turned down a bit to around 35-36V) to power it
Ground on the two channels can not be connected together. It is ok to only connect 1 speaker and leave the other channel unconnected if desired.
- Power input: DC 24V-39V (only DC!)
- TC2000 controller and one sta510a power stage chip.
- On/off relay, preventing "pop" sound in speakers during on/off
- Input impedance: 50K
- Input sensitivity for full power: 1.5V rms
- Dimensions: 128x81x38mm
- PCB thickness 2mm
- Comes fully assembled
- All caps and parts are well known brands
- Big fanless heatsink.
Part brands might change slightly between batches because of availbility.